Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

South Dakota

From Ski all Year


From Ski all Year


From Ski all Year


Hunting for a place to ski in the black hills of South Dakota. It didn't look to promising so I settled for a small down hill dirt road. Did that once then moved on to to try the deep grass area with a bit of a slope. It turned out to be all right. The only problem was seeing big rocks under the three feet grass. Tried that a couple of times and crash landed onto some cactus. Ouch! One last run down an a red rock and dirt area. It had no give, so I was luck to just get down in one piece.

13. South Dakota, Rapid CIty (30min. s 1h. h)

1 comment:

  1. Where I live, they claim that summer time is two weeks of poor skiing. :) You look like you have loads of fun, I won't be showing my boys this, though, because I'd hate to see them destroying their skis on the dirt.

    ReplyDelete