Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rocky Equipment Malfunction





Found a new spot to rock ski at the entrance to Parley's canyon. From a distance it look like a good spot to rock ski but when I got up to the face where I wanted to ski the rocks were bigger then I pictured. Steep and big rocks, not ideal for rock skiing. It was a challenge just getting up the slop. There was a skinny path of smaller rocks that I tried to stay on. I had to do lot of jump switches to get down the slope. Not too bad but it worked my leg pretty good. I had to ski the rest of the way down because my boot would not come out of binding. It was a little tricky getting past the thick bushes, then it was pushing and sliding down the rest of the way down to my car.
25. Parley's Canyon (20m.s 40m.h)

No comments:

Post a Comment