Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rib Cracker







Skied the slops hard. I had no energy because didn't eat much today, that was a big mistake. The snow soft in the trees. Trees are down all over the place witch makes for some kicker to junp off. I ended my day on the Saltan Mayflower side. Mayflower has a sweet line of cliffs. I dropped the first two with no problem, but on the third cliff I didn't have enough speed and I caught an edge of the cliff and double ejected my skis. Later on another run I was dropping down a cliff while holding out my ski pole with mt Gopro camera, I was off balane and I landed on my chest, flipped around and lost both my skis. I got the wind knocked out of me and my ribs were a little sor. My energy was gone and so was I.
Deer Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment